Pilot White?

Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
Pilot White?
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post Pilot White? Reply with quote
I was watching Bill O'Reilly tonight and he was discussing the legality of a recent incident involving British radio host, Sam Mason. She was fired by the BBC after a recorded phone-call was released to the media in which she asked for a Caucasian driver for her 14 year old daughter.... I wonder if she would have been fired if she'd asked for an Arab, Indian or Asian driver specifically?

As far as I'm concerned you can take race, creed and gender out of the equation completely and focus on "The customer always being right" if they want a midget called Rudiger in a gorilla suit they should be able to get it. Also, if Rudiger and I were standing together and he was chosen over me, I wouldn't be offended at all -- quite the opposite, I'd be sizing myself up for a gorilla suit.

I'm sure this'll spark some debate but it'll have to be in my absence, I'm getting on a plane from West Virginia down to Fort Lauderdale and I'll be going through the Panama canal to LA. Truly the highlight of this trip overseas and something I'm looking forward to. We'll be leaving in just a few hours and I won't be able to speak with you again until I return to Australia.

I'l be sure to tell you all about it then.
M.

-Alpheez
Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: