RegisterSearchFAQMemberlist Log in
Yearning for peace between blood brothers

Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
Yearning for peace between blood brothers
ToxicKlay
Six

Post Yearning for peace between blood brothers Reply with quote
A lot of hate between the U.K. and the United States recently. Most noticably over the anonymity of the Internet, where country elitists run rampant everywhere, spewing their anti-country bull shlakna. Why must this happen? I understand, we were created because we did not like your culture, your ideals, your way of running things, but surely that doesn't constitute the mass of anger focused towards us, right? Have you ever said or done something that has insulted either country?

Remember 9/11? I heard tons of stories from the British about how we deserved this. About how this was what happened when you try to make a successful country. On 7/7/05 when 3 Palestinians bombed public transportation in London, I heard many stories from Americans that said that it was minute compared to the deaths of 9/11. Why couldn't we see through the statistics and just understand that there were innocent people on those buses, innocent people that died.

We are of your own blood and skin and teeth and bones. You are our father, Great Britain. Why must we have this relationship between us?

You are our fiercest ally, our strongest friend.

God bless you all.

They Have Arrived is slated to become an animation to be released Mid 2008.
Status on They Have Arrived animation:
BEING ANIMATED!!!!
Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:24 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post Reply with quote
The anonymity of the internet is a real pig eh? What seems like a dramatic global movement of free speech could just as well be the eccentric view from a single disgruntled conspiracy conspirator who wants to create a political zombie apocalypse so there's a small chance he'll become the 'leader' of the opposition, hold a gun and maybe touch a real girl's boobie!

It could be coming from the same place because I've only heard this kind of crap coming from two places: Your socially challenged friend and Barack Obama who hasn't missed a trick to downplay America's greatest ally and sever ties with Israel. In fact, ol' Husein is putting them in a really shitty position.

We're all brothers, we're all the same and things will stay that way as long as you don't throw a spanner in the works.

See my earlier news post "Shopping for Gordon".
M.

-Alpheez
Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: