Change in 6 years?

Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
Change in 6 years?
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post Change in 6 years? Reply with quote
To follow on from my previous post, I wish to discuss the personal effect this change in world politics has had on me, or more specifically the crisis/opportunity duality.

-

After an initial period of sedentariness that goes hand-in-hand with achievement, I have dedicated myself to furthering my education. Just recently I have enrolled in a degree course at Murdoch University in Perth and over the next three years or more, I will undertake a BA in Security, Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism studies. This course by itself will cover slightly more than half of the Criminology and Social-Justice degree so I'm planning to undertake that BA course immediately after. Terrorism, political turmoil and social injustice seems something of a growth industry in this modern world and it's something in which I have a strong interest, so I feel compelled to explore it further.

As mentioned during the previous year, I carried out much of the coursework for the previous Diploma from overseas and I am planning to meet the requirements of this degree course in much the same way as I travel with my parents to America. During this next trip which is scheduled to depart in early December, I hope to travel to southern South-America on my own and explore Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay, allowing myself the opportunity to take pause and teach on my travels whenever the opportunity should arise. Who knows, perhaps the entrepreneurial spirit may compel me to stay.

Does anyone feel like filming a travel documentary? Laughing

M.

-Alpheez
Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: