AFK!

Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
AFK!
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post AFK! Reply with quote
As you may recall, I've mentioned that I would be traveling to America in the near future, well my friends, the future has finally arrived and by the time you read this I may already be there. Of course I'm going to be days in transit and it could be a week or more before I'll have internet access so until then I'm leaving Fourth Perspective in Sistine's capable hands.

"The future will be better tomorrow"
-Dan Quayle.

-Alpheez
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sistine
Queen
Metalhead

Post Reply with quote
I must say I'm quite honored, Michael; thank you kindly for the moderation, even it it's temporary. I do hope you enjoy your time in the Greatest Gift God Has Given Man On The Face Of The Earth Laughing

When you do return, please tell; where will you be in America?

One knife in my hand and one more in my eye.
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post Reply with quote
I haven't gone quite yet but it's only a few hours away now. Please excuse my liberal use of hyperbole, I just wanted to see that my last minute arrangements were well received. I'm going to spend the great majority of my time in Bluefield West Virginia and quite honestly I support what you said about it being god's land, it is truly remarkable! However it's probably just the change that's so worthwhile, I'm sure an American visiting Australia would feel exactly the same way.

During this time I'm basically going to be left to my own devices. So I can spend all my time divided between finishing that musical I started, working out, finishing my diploma, scripting a few episodes of my planned weekly feature and generally amusing myself. Of course due time will also be dedicated to finding a local programmer. I tried to find one the last time I was there but since the local universities were out, the talent was too... This time it'll be different I trust. Failing that, I'll be on the next flight to India.

Also, judging by your good nature and 'moderate' conduct, I feel thoroughly comfortable giving you moderator status and as far as I'm concerned, you may retain it until you give me cause to feel otherwise.

Farewell and good luck,

Michael Danton.

-Alpheez
Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: