Look On My Works Ye Mighty And Despair!

Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
Look On My Works Ye Mighty And Despair!
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post Look On My Works Ye Mighty And Despair! Reply with quote

And despair they have! Just the other day I noticed a name in the forums that I had seen a number of times before, you may have noticed "abc" too. Never left a perspective, never posted a comment and I was almost certain it was another type of bot until now and according to the amount of carousel this person has accumulated, they have made no less than 48 registered views of the site on 48 separate days and probably a lot more unregistered.

This person whomever they are has been observing the site for a very long time and not because they like it; however now they have decided to announce their displeasure by leaving an abusive perspective on my teleplay "Wiseguys". The only thing that could have provoked a response at this time was my declaration that the site is currently in the process of being redeveloped. Our success seems to anger them a great deal -- likely in light of their own personal failure.

They're under the misinterpretation that this vandalism will bother me in some way, when in fact it assures me that I'm on the right track and the established writing websites see this tiny little site as their biggest threat.

If no one wants to kill you, you're not working hard enough!
M.

P.S.
What's this fixation with fellatio?

-Alpheez
Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LEVELInGUP
Ten

Post Reply with quote
haha . i think you are doing a great job in this website, right now we are just waiting for that one huge push that will send Fp into the minds of every creative mind in the world.

soon ,i think very soon you will be on top of the World Wide Web.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post Reply with quote
Well I appreciate the vote of confidence a great deal; however it's going to take more than the greatest website in the world to BE the greatest website in the world, the sad truth is it's not enough.. Just like writers, you can be the greates undisputed writer in the world and in all likelyhood you'll never be a best seller; although the point of this site is to make that fantasy become a reality!

No, for a writer, what you need is a platform and writing websites are no different. The next stage is to make sure everyone knows about it and I know exactly how that's done. Not through passive word of mouth or ads, I'm going to use the biggest shout out on the internet which is YouTube and no one can shout louder than an explosion!

Welcome back, Gup.
M.

-Alpheez
Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: