An update, huzzah!

Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
An update, huzzah!
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post An update, huzzah! Reply with quote
Fist I'd just like to apologize for my absence these last few days, it never fails to surprise me just how long it takes to get an internet connection when you move to a new locale. Yes, I'm in Bluefield WV right now and I'm planning my next move abroad, it should have already been done for me in my absence, but surprisingly I've heard no word from my training academy. They say disappointment builds character, I must have a solid pantload by now. Still, I have to say that you should never stop trying.

As Benjamin Franklin once said:
"I have not failed a thousand times, I have successfully discovered a thousand ways not to succeed!"

Yet, I remain thoroughly optimistic and I'm indebted to those that continue to visit this site and generally share the philosophy of what I'm trying to achieve. I assure you, you will not be the one who is disappointed.
Speaking of disappointment, I've set myself up for another fall and an opportunity to shovel another gob of character on the heap Smile One of my invention prototypes will be finished within the next few days and no one I've spoken to thinks it will work, yet I remain optimistic; perhaps faithful is a better word for it since there's no evidence that it will.

Like this site, it's thoroughly unique and thoroughly grounded until finished.
M.

-Alpheez
Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: