The impending doom of exams.

Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
The impending doom of exams.
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post The impending doom of exams. Reply with quote
Is the main reason I haven't made a new post in a long damn time, but after seeing a lot of the old guys coming back and taking a look to see if there are any new developments has compelled me to write this short message.

I'm on a bus in Starke, Florida. I have to get to West Virginia to take two exams in the next few days. I have lectures buzzing in my ears and academic writing flashing past my eyes... I am pressed, pushed and certainly indisposed in regard to anything I want to do and this website is certainly one of them.

I foresee a brief break in the monotony though, so stay tuned and I'll keep you advised of any updates.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I'm picking up this wifi signal from a McDonalds across the street... When I graduate, I'm going to dedicate it to a burger dispensing clown, without his efforts none of this would have been possible.

M.

-Alpheez
Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LazyPint
Queen

Post Reply with quote
I keep meaning to check here and forget to, but I hope your exams went well.

Keep up the good work, you must be the most qualified person I've ever spoken to, is there anything you can't do? Wink

Cheers

Kieran
Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:59 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post Reply with quote
What can't I do? I cant bloody sign up for my next set of units in time... I was just a few days too late and so right now if my appeal doesn't come of, it looks like I'm going to be free for the next semester. Just as well really, all this traveling and turmoil was starting to get me down, and not just me either, my family are as emotionally invested in it as I am cognitively.

Been over in the US for a couple of months now and so we need to extend our visas, don't know if there are any means to appeal this, but we do have the opportunity to speak with the local congressman Nick Rahall (D) on the matter. I don't know if this will benefit us, but if our appeals fail, we're going to catch a plane out of Charlotte and head for the UK. If things weren't complicated enough, we have a cat now... but that's another story.

You flatter me sir.
M.

-Alpheez
Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: