'Bout time for an update!

Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
'Bout time for an update!
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post 'Bout time for an update! Reply with quote
No, don't get excited, the website is still in the hole and will be until I come across the right contact. Yet, I thought the time was right for a personal update. It's time again for another forced boat ride, and just maybe I'll get another visa in the U.S.- the last sanctuary of liberal democracy.

After passing my previous semester with distinction, I'm moving into a semester that focuses on world politics before I specialize to terrorism. That's not easy with all this traveling going on at the moment, I just came from WV to NV, averaging more than 600 miles a day. Plenty of time to listen to lectures though.

Finally, I hooked a non-steam copy of G-Mod 11, I have been looking forward to seeing this one for a while now and attempting to apply the havok engine to some of my more unusual mechanical ideas. Unfortunately they weren't working as I had planned and I was trying to trouble-shoot why that might be... As part of that exercise, I made this:

A black disk with a blue cog welded to the middle. The red cog has been attached with a "motor" so it can apply force to the blue cog. Upon activation of the red cog, the black disk begins to roll... I don't have to tell you that this is a physical impossibility and is no different than pulling yourself up by your hair.

For every action, there's an equal and opposite, something or other...
M.

-Alpheez
Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alpheez
Two

Post Reply with quote
alpheez. want. G-Mod. where. did. one. get. this. I. want. to. express. my. mind. via. G-mod.
Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post Reply with quote
Sorry for the long delay, I've got assignments and such breathing down my neck and a full update is coming soon...

The short answer is, it's the parrot and pegleg torrent version... Works just fine as far as I can tell but all the new graphics, especially havok stuff tends to overheat my laptop badly... I might have actually damaged it with saints row 2 but I'm not sure yet.

Soon.
M.

-Alpheez
Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: