The Bandwagon and Bumpy Roads.

Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News View previous topic
View next topic
The Bandwagon and Bumpy Roads.
Michael Danton
Ace
Overlord

Post The Bandwagon and Bumpy Roads. Reply with quote
Sorry I left you for so long guys, I've really been having a hell of a time with my studies and well... It's been hell. I hear of these people who take Uni courses for fun, but really it's been one of the most demoralizing and gut-wrenching experiences I've ever had the misfortune to endure. So much so that three semesters in and good grades- I've decided to put it on hold until I work out what direction in which my life is moving and hopefully shake of this messaging phobia I've developed as a result... I'm not joking, it's the reason I haven't been here in so long. There's a financial aspect to it as well since the Aussie government won't give a student allowance since I'm outside the country. How dumb is it that you can get allowance for a correspondence course, but you have to be correspondent inside Australia? Ridiculous!

Speaking of moving, I've lived in 3 different countries in the last few months and I'm currently residing in Northern Ireland near Londonderry. If all goes well with the visas (and given my record there's a good chance they won't) I'll be heading back to West Virginia and Nevada USA in couple of weeks... From there, probably South America, South East Asia, East Africa or maybe even return to my home in Australia.

This is precisely the reason I'm a bit lost at the moment, I'm aimless, directionless, wandering and I'm long overdue for a great project, hopefully one that ends in unmitigated success. I wonder what that feels like.

As for messenger, my computer exploded a few weeks ago and my new one still has the new laptop smell... Coupled with the cat throwing my portable HD on the floor, I've lost a lot of stuff I thought I'd have with me forever... you know, sentimental stuff. I haven't gotten into the whole messenger thing again because quite honestly I'm not the gregarious type... To illustrate this fact:

I don't have a mobile phone.

I have never sent a text message.

I have never been to facebook

Never seen/sent a tweet.

And nor do I want to or have any interest in these things. I do however love hearing from my dear fourth perspective associates and hope you'll write me soon. My email as you may have guessed (and did) is fourthperspective@hotmail.com

M.

-Alpheez
Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nikitabeaty
Two

Post Reply with quote
omg this is some dumb rat stuff Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:47 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Fourth Perspective Forum Index » News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: